Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A profitable Forex strategy



Copyright 2006 Timothy Rohrer, win money in the Forex market is not an easy task by any means. However, because a little education and knowledge of the market, perhaps simply to take advantage on the market Forex. Most traders learn at the end that it is easy for systems to create wealth. Analysis and reflection can sometimes affect your strategy and trading methods.

I'll explain here that the business method is likely to bother you a bit and will probably go against everything you have ever learned about Forex. However, you must relate, it is my personal strategy and how to make money. It may not work for the next person, but he showed me a way to make a large sum of money on the foreign exchange market.

Told by your Forex training, you should have heard commercial dealers always with a stop-loss. If you do not know what is a stop-loss, it is easy to say an order to the broker if you want to cut your losses. Negotiate with a stop-loss order period. What is that? How can I earn money without a stop loss? I tend to believe that the big players in the Forex market as this market in certain directions, take other positions of the merchant-stop-loss order to drive. For banks to make money, they must take the money, stop-loss on the other dealers market orders. I have let banks not me personally.

Secondly, on each trade just a few pips to. In some cases, this is known as scalping market. On each transaction, I see perhaps 6 pips or how I would like to say only 3, inside and out.

The next question would be "How white I at the entrance and exit from the market?", I use a number of indicators can be combined with a thorough analysis trend lines and channels. Indicators say when you entry and exit and the branch of the market for the next few months the trend lines give me until a few years. Gave me a good idea to indicate where the market in a few years a good idea if I buy mode or sell mode on a daily basis.

How is it possible, without to survive a stop-loss? Very simply, risking large amounts on each transaction. I have my account by trade balance risk only a tenth of it. For example the trade I have just $1 - lot on a $10,000 account. As a result, I do not have the level of stop loss is to use. If the market, this is no problem making 200 points. At the time wherever the market 200 moves the points I made 100 profits from different professions for each 3 to 6 pips. If the market further away from me, I still have every victory of the day, which eventually offset some losers and finally it will override trade. When the market comes back in my favor, the losing trades you will enjoy every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment